Here’s the posting for a position we are seeking to fill.
Precision Paper Converters, LLC is a growing paper converter located in Kaukauna, WI. Established in 1991, under current ownership since 2002, PPC is the only company in North America to focus on facial tissue production out of the main tissue product categories.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service & Logistics Specialist. The right candidate will play a key role on the PPC team and have the opportunity to grow with the company.
PPC team members enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive salaries, and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401K with company match, bonus program, and a new wellness program.
For confidential consideration, please mail, fax or email a resume and cover letter with salary history to:
Precision Paper Converters, LLC
Attn.: Drew Gillis
2600 Northridge Drive
Kaukauna, WI 54130
NO CALLS PLEASE
Fax – 920.462.0055
Email – [email protected]
Precision Paper Converters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Visit our web site at www.precisionpaperconverters.com
Position: Customer Service & Logistics Specialist
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
- Build and maintain outstanding customer relationships to ensure total customer satisfaction. Listen to customer needs and employ solid problem-solving skills to resolve issues.
- Interact daily with the Sales, Operations, and Purchasing functions to continuously construct and update the work order schedule to optimize Production, balance Maintenance, and fulfill customer needs in the most lean and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Function as primary customer contact for issues related to order entry, status, and delivery.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls, emails, faxes, and handle walk-ins to represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Production Planning & Scheduling
- Receive and enter orders to build and maintain the work order production schedule.
- Provide daily schedule updating and reporting to all functions.
- Maintain order status and update the system once sales orders are completed and shipped to customers. Provide customer updates upon request.
Material Releases & Work Orders
- Generate system work orders for the operational lines in the plant to coincide with the Production Schedule, and releases them to the Plant Manager and shift supervisors.
- Schedule material releases from vendors daily or weekly as needed to complete all current work order production.
- Responsible for managing shipments of all finished goods to customer locations, including generating needed paperwork for carriers and updating system inventory counts.
- Provide shipment tracking information upon customer request.
- Receive incoming raw materials into the system to maintain accurate counts.
- Monitor and track shipping costs to optimize carrier selection and minimize freight charges to assist in keeping customer costs as low as possible.
- Perform monthly physical inventory on all finished goods, raw materials, and finishing supplies in the warehouse and offsite locations.
- Make item adjustments in the system as needed to balance on-hand inventories prior to beginning the following month’s production.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with opportunistic outlook
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Efficiency and attention to detail
- Work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Analytical with capable problem solving skills
- Represent a positive and professional image of the company
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Customer service experience required
- Production scheduling experience preferred
- Shipping & receiving, logistics experience preferred
- Inventory control experience preferred
- Lean experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Windows and general PC proficiency required